Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Another unsatisfied customer

So I have had this blog posted for just a few days now and I did get one response from a former Dominion Peoples customer.

She explained to me a situation very similar to mine (although with less money involved of course! Afterall no company in their right mind would charge over $1,500 for a month of gas!). She stated that she had a lot of problems with the customer service at Dominion as well - she tried to dispute a gas bill that was too high and had no luck with the company.

She told me that she eventually just paid the bill so that it would not be sent to a collection agency. She however did get multiple postal mailings regarding this bill for months after the account was closed, so at least she knew it was still outstanding. I did not receieve anything of this sort, but I found it interesting that she did.

I hope to get more former/current Dominion Peoples customers to speak up about the difficulties that they have had with the company. I imagine that there are many out there but I do not know how many eyes these posts will get in front of!

No comments: